Thursday, December 5, 2013

A new phone. Not an iPhone (no plans to pay for that data) but something a bit better than my current phone... There's a few features in particular I think I might like (I'd really like to have an option to seamlessly have ongoing group text conversations and some kind of gps would be amazing), but haven't researched too much.

iphone 4 case iphone 4s case
iphone 4 case iphone 4s case

Download whole gallery
iphone 4 cases
iphone 4 cases

Download whole gallery
A new phone. Not an iPhone (no plans to pay for that data) but something a bit better than my current phone... There's a few features in particular I think I might like (I'd really like to have an option to seamlessly have ongoing group text conversations and some kind of gps would be amazing), but haven't researched too much.
A new phone. Not an iPhone (no plans to pay for that data) but something a bit better than my current phone... There's a few features in particular I think I might like (I'd really like to have an option to seamlessly have ongoing group text conversations and some kind of gps would be amazing), but haven't researched too much.

Download whole gallery
iPhone 4 case
iPhone 4 case

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment