Monday, December 16, 2013

GET: I am in desperate need of a new phone. Despite all my friends telling me to get an android, I really want a new iPhone. I'm either going to ask for one from my parents or make it a gift to myself.

Iphone case stripes on natural linen by STARCREATUREstudio
Iphone case stripes on natural linen by STARCREATUREstudio

Download whole gallery
stripe stripe stripe
stripe stripe stripe

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
GET: I am in desperate need of a new phone. Despite all my friends telling me to get an android, I really want a new iPhone. I'm either going to ask for one from my parents or make it a gift to myself.
GET: I am in desperate need of a new phone. Despite all my friends telling me to get an android, I really want a new iPhone. I'm either going to ask for one from my parents or make it a gift to myself.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment